NFL FLAG Football is a popular five-on-five game filled with fun and action. The program provides young players a fun and exciting opportunity to engage in non-contact, continuous action while learning lessons in teamwork and sportsmanship. Participants in each age group will be divided into teams of 10-12 players, coached by volunteer parents.
Weekly sessions will include a 45-minute practice followed by a 40-minute game. The first Sunday, September 11th will be a day for a meet and greet so the team can get to know each other and practice before playing in a game starting on Sunday, September 18th. There will be no games on October 9th and the season will end on November 6th.
Division Game Schedule
- Kindergarten & Under Division: Will play on the softball outfield, weekly from 12:30-1:30pm
- 1st & 2nd Grade Division: Will play on Lincoln 3 either from 12-1:30pm or 1:45-3:15pm dependant on the weekly game schedule
- 3rd & 4th Grade Division: Will play on Lincoln 2 or Lincoln 3, weekly from 12-1:30pm
- 5th & 6th Grade Division: Will play on Lincoln 2 or Lincoln 3, weekly from 1:45-3:15pm dependant on the weekly game schedule
- 7th & 8th Grade Division: Will play on Lincoln 2, weekly from 1:45-3:15pm
Participants will receive a team jersey, team shorts, and a mouth guard that must be worn during the game. Players are allowed to wear cleats (non-metal) or sneakers.
The jerseys do run a little small so please be sure to go up a size if you are unsure. Please refer to the attached image or visit the NFL Flag website for more details regarding sizing. Cleats can be worn (non-metal) or sneakers, and a mouth guard must be used.
*Please be sure to indicate if you would like to be a volunteer for the season during registration.*
Registration deadline will close on Friday, August 5th.